83 year old twice convicted transgender FEMALE arrested for 3rd alleged murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
New York
Convicted killer arrested in Brooklyn
The NYPD said Harvey Marcelin, a transgender woman who has been convicted twice of killing women, is charged with the concealment of a body. Police expect more charges to follow.

NEW YORK - An 83-year-old convicted killer has been charged in connection with a dismembered body found in Brooklyn last week.

The NYPD confirmed that Harvey Marcelin, a transgender woman who has been convicted twice of killing women, is charged with the concealment of a body. They expect more charges to follow.

The torso of 68-year-old Susan Layden was found in a shopping cart at the corner of Pennsylvania Ave. and Atlantic Ave. in the Cypress Hills section.

Police found the body in a large bag inside a shopping cart. The woman's head, arms, and legs were missing.

Marcelin, who identifies as a transgender woman, spent decades behind bars for killing two ex-girlfriends. She was on supervised parole, according to a NY State database.

She was allegedly caught on surveillance video dumping human remains near her apartment, according to the Post.

Woman's dismembered body found in bag in Brooklyn
The NYPD is trying to unravel a disturbing discovery after the torso of a woman was found inside a shopping cart on a busy East New York street.

A human head was later allegedly found in her home.

On April 18, 1963, Marcelin used a .32 caliber revolver inside an Eighth Ave. Manhattan apartment to shoot Jacqueline Bonds. She ran into a bedroom where she shot her again.

She staggered into the living room where she collapsed and died. Three bullet wounds were found in her body.

There also was evidence that about six weeks before the shooting, when Bonds was with her mother to tell Marcelin that she was not going to go out with him anymore, he pointed his finger at her and said, "I'll get you!"

Marcelin was convicted and served 20 years until a 1984 release.

Less than a year she stabbed another girlfriend to death.

See was sentenced to a prison term of 6 to 12 years following a manslaughter conviction in the first degree stemming from the stabbing death of her live-in girlfriend.

After repeatedly stabbing the victim, she placed her body in a trash bag and left it on a Manhattan street.

She was convicted of manslaughter in that case and released from the Cayuga Correctional Facility in 2019.

At a State Parole Board in August 21, 1997, she admitted that she had "problems" with women.

Elderly convicted killer arrested after dismembered body found in Brooklyn

Serial killer, 83, eyed in case of dismembered body found in NYC

brooklyn-body-parts.jpg

brooklyn-serial-killer-026-1.jpg

Hmm, if everyone killed things they didn't LIKE, the planet would be much deadlier than it has become.

Harvey Marcelin, a transgender woman

The way more important question is how the hell is someone that has been convicted TWICE of murder out on the street to do it again. The parole board, judges, or whoever last sentenced this person or let them out has at least as much blame in this death as the, whatever.

The way more important question is how the hell is someone that has been convicted TWICE of murder out on the street to do it again. The parole board, judges, or whoever last sentenced this person or let them out has at least as much blame in this death as the, whatever.

I certainly won't argue that.

People of all gender identities can have issues with women. Or men. Doesn't make it relevant. All calling it out accomplishes is to feed into the prejudice and misunderstandings.

The taking of any human life isn't a misunderstanding.

The taking of three human lives by a human being is, in my view, serial murder.

Of course it is. That's not the point. The point is that the gender identity of the perpetrator, or alleged perp to be accurate, is not relevant. They didn't kill because they are trans. But by making it about their being transgender, which is the only reason to mention it, is just feeding into the prejudice (we'll leave out the word misunderstanding if it offends you) that makes it all the harder for transgenders who are NOT serial killers. Or rapists. Or other criminals. Which is the large majority of them.

Of course it is. That's not the point. The point is that the gender identity of the perpetrator, or alleged perp to be accurate, is not relevant. They didn't kill because they are trans.

I pray that IF the ALLEGED murderer is convicted THIS time, the authorities keep the killer locked up until she is called to the afterlife.

Of course it is. That's not the point. The point is that the gender identity of the perpetrator, or alleged perp to be accurate, is not relevant. They didn't kill because they are trans. But by making it about their being transgender, which is the only reason to mention it, is just feeding into the prejudice (we'll leave out the word misunderstanding if it offends you) that makes it all the harder for transgenders who are NOT serial killers. Or rapists. Or other criminals. Which is the large majority of them.
Exactly.

According to Judge Joe Brown and I agree with it there are 2 main types of LGBTQ+ people

1. Those who HATE the opposite sex

2. Those who want to be the opposite sex

I am going with option 1 on this one.

According to Judge Joe Brown and I agree with it there are 2 main types of LGBTQ+ people

Still irrelevant. You could say the same of anyone performing violent acts. "Judge" Joe is a *former* judge. Also irrelevant.

Which still does not make the identification of the individual's gender identity relevant.

But the fact that the gender was changed is not.

Can't have it both ways, if you have TRUE gender, race and any other element of identification that covers the RAINBOW of possible sexual identifications and that is protected by law then you can not claim just because this person is Trans that it would not be a HATE crime.

If you truly are seeking equality and all things are equal then if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it is in fact a duck.

You are completely, and probably deliberately, missing the point. They did not commit murder BECAUSE they are transgender. They allegedly committed the crime and they allegedly do not like women. There are others besides transgenders who do not like women including straight males and, in some cases, straight women; therefore, the fact that they are transgender is not relevant to whether they did or did not commit the crime.

And where did I say that it was, or was not, a hate crime? I made no comment on the issue at all.

You are completely, and probably deliberately, missing the point. They did not commit murder BECAUSE they are transgender. They allegedly committed the crime and they allegedly do not like women. There are others besides transgenders who do not like women including straight males and, in some cases, straight women; therefore, the fact that they are transgender is not relevant to whether they did or did not commit the crime.

And where did I say that it was, or was not, a hate crime? I made no comment on the issue at all.

So what is your point? I am missing it as this person admitted to having a problem with women. That qualifies that this person hates women. Again, I am not getting into the points of Trans as that would open a whole new can of worms. It qualifies as hatred of women in general. Of course various other people can hate women other than those who wish to be a woman.

or is what you are saying is this person can't hate women cause she is Trans just like other races than white can't be racist? Is that what you are talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back