80 MPH in a 55 Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtultra

Hey guys, i got a ticket during spring break driving on intersate 75 In Georgia. It was 3:30 in the morning and I was comming back from Fl. officer Dick wanted to give me a hard time and gave me a ticket. I was going with the speed of traffic, eventhough that was like 3 other cars, but I think it was highly unreasonable for him to pull me over. I was going fast enough to keep me awake and slow enough to maintain the safety of me and my passengers. I had it set on cruise control so I wasn't trying to haul ass. :( My questions are, how much would a ticket like this cost? how many points would I recieve with a Class C liscence. Also, can someone explain No lo Contendre for me?

A +15 mph ticket is considered a serious violation for a CDL driver. Since you are right on the mark I am not sure how it will be listed. Two serious violations and you license will be suspended.

Are you a Georgia driver and can you return for court? If you can return they will drop the ticket by 3 to 5 mph in return for a guilty plea in most GA courts. The clerk can tell you the amount of the fine. Take cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back