Assault & Battery 4th degree assault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsucoug84

Hi, I live in the state of Washington and was arrested thursday night for 4th degree assault. The bar was closing and they get really pushy trying to get people out. A bouncer pushed me kind of hard, so I threw the door back at him, (dumb I know, but i had been drinking). The bouncer then punched me and called the police. I had to stay in jail over night and now have a court date coming up. Can I do anything about being punched by a bouncer? Also, a couple of months ago, one of the DJ's that works there was drunk (I was pretty sober), and got in my face for some little things from a few years ago. He then hit me twice and then when someone called the cops, they didn't arrest him or anything. Why is that different? Please tell me what my options are here, and what my likely fines and charges will be.

Thanks.

Can I do anything about being punched by a bouncer? Also, a couple of months ago, one of the DJ's that works there was drunk (I was pretty sober), and got in my face for some little things from a few years ago. He then hit me twice and then when someone called the cops, they didn't arrest him or anything.

I believe you need to start going to Alcoholics Anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back