4 times falsely arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trustingod8

I have been falsely arrested 4 times by the local police Dept of my town and all charges were dropped/dismissed . I am still being harassed by the police dept. who can I contact to help me. The chief of police of my town recently married the sheriff of my county, therefore I get no help when I go to the county offices. My life has been damaged due to the harassing of the police , no words to describe what I'm having to endure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You haven't presented any reason to prove "false arrest".

What exactly happened?

Cool,story, bro. Why they picking on you? Who did you make mad? Might wanna move, never know what they're capable of doing if they try.

Agree - what happened? Why do you believe you keep getting falsely arrested & keep getting harassed by the police - more details, please.

I have been falsely arrested 4 times by the local police Dept of my town and all charges were dropped/dismissed .
Who said they were false arrests? The fact that the charges were not prosecuted does NOT mean that the arrests were "false" as there are numerous reasons why a charge might not be pursued.

As others have asked ... details, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back