Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication 3rd MIP whats gonna happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisw05

Alrighty i just got my court date for my 3rd MIP and i dont know whats likely to happen. i had 2 mips before.
1st.(MIP) I got in trouble for smokeing weed at school in the bathroom and i was in the 8th grade. THey put me on diversion and if my record stayed clean till i was 18 it would be taken totaly off my record.
2nd.(MIC) I got in trouble for drinking in the woods with a bonfire. They made me go to juvy for 2 days and probation for 6 months and community service for my fines.
3rd. WEll i am goin to court on the 6th for this one. But its kinda diffrent.
Well my friend just moved but we went back there to drink. There were a couple of us and i think someone called in and said we broke in. WEll the cops came and some girl that was there opened the door while the rest of us ran and hide. the cops came and looked around the house. If the house was still in my friends name were they allowed to go in they didnt see any alchol or anything since the girl who opened the door didnt live there?
Also: my friend was there and hade a pipe and scale and hide them in a drawer cuz he didnt want to get caught with tem. Well he got the mip and stuff and let us all go but later they found a pipe and scale in the drawer can they actualy prove that it was his if someone said it was his?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back