Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks 3rd Degree Fraud case

FUNNYRGH

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
Hello My name is Marcus from New York City.

On June 24, 2019 I was wrongfully arrested in Rochelle Park , Bergen County.

Firstly, I want to start by we was pulled over for a traffic stop while I was in a Lyft by a friend as me a passenger. When pulling out of gas station the driver slightly turned onto oncoming traffic on a two lane highway almost crashing and making a 18 wheelier tractor trailer slamming onto the brakes honking his horn. Me and the driver was relax while a officer from Bergen county PTL. J Shatkin approach the car asking for the driver license and registration. The driver then confirm to me his license is good and no warrants. More cars arrives and a police officer request me to step out the car. I automatically ask for body camera and audio mic to be on me. Some reason these officer have video dash cam but audio on there body. I was then nervous if they would shoot me. Police dog arrives and the dog is trained to determine narcotics in the vehicle. I saw the dog sat down. I don't smoke what so ever the lyft driver smoked a cigarette outta the car while they search inside. They found the driver 130 money orders and Home Depot items and lightpad 930 LX but didnt found no drugs or weapons while searching the car. On my paperwork that I was knowingly these are stolen items. Which are The Home Depot of Lodi processing two Schlage Door locks and The U.S. Postal Service (130) Money Orders that were blank. I sed a statement I don't know if this could prosecute me. I was nervous and under peer pressure. Could I beat this case for Stolen Property and forgery device ?

While in the Station I consent for the police to have access to my phone which is off because I didn't pay the bill because I got locked up so they have all my phones which I couldn't get back into the case is closed and over. I ask New Jersey residence and a Retired cop friend since I have a clean record the most I do pay a fine or probation.

Violation Charge 2C:20-7A, 2C:21-1C 3rd Degree Offense

You need to keep your mouth shut. You're talking your way into prison. Get an attorney and remain silent until he tells you to say something. DO NOT TAKE LEGAL ADVICE FROM COPS, even if they are close friends. Get an attorney. If you are indigent and can't afford one, as for a public defender.

Fine and probation? At this point you'd be lucky to stay out of prison. Even if you got probation, you'd still be a felon and that is going to cause you serious problems.

You need to keep your mouth shut. You're talking your way into prison. Get an attorney and remain silent until he tells you to say something. DO NOT TAKE LEGAL ADVICE FROM COPS, even if they are close friends. Get an attorney. If you are indigent and can't afford one, as for a public defender.

Fine and probation? At this point you'd be lucky to stay out of prison. Even if you got probation, you'd still be a felon and that is going to cause you serious problems.
Why people feel the need to go online and discuss their criminal cases, is beyond me.

They look for free advice, of course!
The only advice worth listening to is "Get an Attorney" and "Stop discussing this with people other than your attorney".

About ten/13 years ago there was a member of another advice site who was going into great detail regarding his arrest for drugs. Mikey confessed to having over 5 lbs of meth in his trunk when he was pulled over for a broken headlight (Dumber than a brick was Mikey). Anyway...Mikey was so intent on proving to the volunteers that he was gonna get off on his plethora of felony charges that, in his stupid arrogance, he posted too much detail and was identifiable to others. The DA of his case was perusing the site and recognized Mikey. The thread was locked and it was subpoenaed into evidence. Mikey's own postings were used to convict him.

Posting about your criminal case on the net is wicked stupid.

Back