22 year old ( not a child, I know)

ZAHinWA

Jurisdiction
Arizona
I know this is out of the forum scope, but couldn't find anything specific.

My nephew is 22 years old and still living at home. He has his girlfriend there as well sponging off my brother which my brother and his wife hate to see happening. My nephew has not held down a job for more than a week or two. Instead, he stays up all night playing video games and God knows WHAT. He's gotten his license taken away three years ago at Christmas for possession of drugs and being intoxicated. My nephew has friends over to spend the night all the time.Because he has so much time on his hands he has said his is "agoraphobic" even though he can go to Concerts and partying. He has been prescribed Zanax for anxiety.

Are there any legal actions to get him out of the house? My brother and his wife are walking around on egg shells. More than likely drugs would be found in his room. I've suggested my brother to rent an apartment and supply him food for six months just to get him out, with him understanding going forward he would have to provide for himself

My nephew is brilliant though and can manipulate my brother, but again...my brother is at the end of his rope

Any help would be appreciated, or you can direct me to a form here better suited.

GREAT idea!
Thank You

If illegal drugs are found on the premises, I suggest the homeowners immediately call the police.

Arrests wil follow, the mooching perps will be hauled away to Sheriff Joe's jail, and the relatives can file for orders of protection.

If violence is already involved, domestic orders of protection are available.

In the future, never allow ANYONE to live in your home.

As the signs in the zoo say, "DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS", neither should you "ENCOURAGE THE MOOCHERS!"

Back