Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication 2 mips in less than a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djrara69

I live in Michigan and i seem to have very bad luck... Im 18 years old, and i just got 2 mips in less than a month. 1st one i blew a .018 and 2nd i blew a .145... What kind of charges could i face? The 2nd mip i got in the city i live in and i know a bunch of ppl that can hopefully take the 2nd one away. but i was just wondering what could happen? thanks

2 mips in a month :)

Hey, I am in the same situation you are in, I live in michingan, I am 18 years old and I recieved 2 mips in three weeks. The first time I blew a .087 and the second time I blew a .104. Now I am fighting my second one because the cop never seen me with alcohol and he didn't see any alcohol in the house and he still gave me a pbt. Anyways, when you got your second mip was it still your first offense or was it actually your second offense. See with me, I got my second mip 2 days after I went to court for my first mip so my second mip was still actually my first because my first mip didn't go through yet. I was lucky, with my first mip I got a 205 dollar fine, 25 hours community service and I have to take a alcohol assesment class and it will be the exact samething if I am found guilty for my second mip.

so did anything go on your record because i am in the same situation as you. I dont want an MIP on my record when i apply to jobs, fill out applications, or apply to college.

you should be fine

As an employer I might check for felony charges but MIP,just kids being kids,I personally could care less what employees do on their own time as long as it doesn't effect their work.Believe me though,this could be an overture of whats too come if ya abuse the sauce!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back