1st Ticket Need Help Your

Status
Not open for further replies.

RahKann

1st Ticket Need Your Help

Hey I need your help, Im from Long beach, Ca and got ticket for exhibition of speed {code 23109c} and a week later i got another ticket for Speed in excess of 100 M.P.H.{Code 22348b} and Speed contests{code 23109a}, I need all the info I could get and how many point is going on record

Thanks, Rah

Last edited:
California Racing Tickets

Hey I need your help, Im from Long beach, Ca and got ticket for exhibition of speed {code 23109c} and a week later i got another ticket for Speed in excess of 100 M.P.H.{Code 22348b} and Speed contests{code 23109a}, I need all the info I could get and how many point is going on record

You need a lot more help than what you can get on a public forum. You are looking at a license suspension and serious fines. When the court gets through with you just try to get insurance so you can get your license back. Hope you own some shares in a gold mine.

You need to retain an attorney immediately. Don't wait until a week or so before your court date and then wonder what you are going to do. An attorney will save you money even though it may seem like a lot. If you do not know an attorney try the find an attorney link on this site or email me for some references.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back