1st ticket in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCcareful

I just got a ticket yesterday for 77mph in a 55 zone and I have to automatically go to court. I looked up the code and it was "15 over the speed limit going over 55mph". I have never had a ticket or even a warning and have been driving for 11 years. I have see the advice to go speak with the ADA before the court date to get it reduced or do a prayer for judgment. What would be the best thing to do? Any help would be great! Do I need to hire a lawyer?

Last edited:
What are the chances of getting this reduced? I just don't want it to affect my driving because I drive on a daily basis for the State.

Hire a lawyer!!
you will pay him he will go to court for you. He might win, then you take a driving class and you might be on prohbation for a few monthes and but then you wont have anything on your record. My friend has 15 tickets and his record is clean!!!

i disagree, if you have a clean record, this ticket will not go on your record unless you get another one within a certain period of time. i know people that have been pulled over and cited for doing 1 mile an hour over the speed limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back