uwishx

Jurisdiction
Arizona
Sept.2017 notice from DMV, registration suspended because of unpaid Ticket.it wasn't easy but I finally was able to see online the ticket reference was a from Dec.1996. 6-1997 appeared to the court and dealt with violation of promise to appear and driving on suspended. squash the warrant paid fines and was under impression everything was taken care of. 9 of 2017 two charges ,no proof of insurance and failure to register in AZ went from judgement conviction set aside to failure to pay.What does that mean?at the time no internet did not know that the ticket was in my maiden name which I had never received a driver's license under that name. also Thanksgiving November 96 moved from Tucson to Yuma so was not able to get a ticket December of 96. how can they give me new charges on an old court case? they want almost $600.I don't have any money I am disabled on SSI but currently not receiving any money for an unspecified amount of time.

Someone close to you may have used your name in vain.

Investigate the ticket, ask for copies of all the documents involved, and you might get to the bottom of this mess.

One thing is for sure, none of these legal problems will just disappear.

They're like a cancer.

They'll just get worse until they destroy you.

Well, sort of, they won't land you in prison or jail.

They'll haunt you and you'll never be able to obtain a valid license while the fines and costs keep increasing beyond belief.

Back