19 year old man scams $1,000,000 from his employer

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
Georgia
Those among us who desire to lead a life of crime never cease to amaze me.

The attached article tells the tale of a 19 year old GA lad who scammed a cool one million US Dollars from his employer.

The enterprising rascal almost got away with the loot but for an observant, alert corporate watchdog.

Man accused of scamming a grocery store out of nearly $1 million

If you have ever traveled through that part of the great USA then you would realize it is a whole numbers operation. I had my CC stolen in that same vicinity while on the way to Florida to visit a friend. The bold criminal ordered some tractor parts for use in putting 25s or 30s on some sort of vehicle. The business fax number on the receipt was to the local police station.

That whole Fulton, Clayton, DeKalb counties are nothing but a cess pool for the criminal enterprising.

More than likely a credit card skimmer attached to a gas station pump on the west side of Atlanta.

I knew something was up when I went into the gas station and everyone in their was playing numbers during the middle of a work day.

I was really impressed by how the person did it, stole the credit card number then proceeded to order his 500-600 dollar tractor parts having them delivered to an apartment drop off location. Had his name on the invoice and the fax number to the local police department. It was about as in your face as you could get.

Back