Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders 18&15year old relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaelynne

I'm a 15 year old girl,and my friend and I really want to be together,but he's 18. We want nothing sexual,at least yet... He has written up an agreement form for my mother to sign if and when she says yes when he asks if he can date me. What all do we need to know/do in order for everything to work out?

The form you suggest would be meaningless.
Where do you live?
Your boyfriend is flirting with jail. He is old enough to know better and he won't like the consequences when things go bad.

If you want everything to work out then you have two options

A. do not see each other at all
B. do not do anything you would not do with your grandparents! ( I doubt either of you would be ok with that)

I'm a 15 year old girl,and my friend and I really want to be together,but he's 18. We want nothing sexual,at least yet... He has written up an agreement form for my mother to sign if and when she says yes when he asks if he can date me. What all do we need to know/do in order for everything to work out?
If yet means he's willing to wait a few years then you might have something to even talk about. One would guess that the odds are so close to 100% that waiting until there isn't a legal issue is not going to happen. Consider the fact that he should be going to college shortly and you've got a long way to go to graduate high school. This is not trivial and as simple as your parent giving you a permission slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back