17 yr old no consequences!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddlintstone

My son is 17. I grounded him because I went to pick him up from spending the weekend with his 19 yr old brother. He said no he'd go home later. He wS stoned and I told him he either comes home with me or don't come home at all he stayed came home a day later I told him to go. He
Says no I need to go to school u have
To let me stay I le
T him in but grounded him for a month told him if he wasn't home by 3 or came home stoned he was out . Friday he never came home from school we get a call at 6 from his brother saying they are going snowboarding and will be back Sunday I say keep him they laugh and say that he's a minor they will come with the cops and I have to let him in. So he can do what he wants and I have to support him?

My son is 17. I grounded him because I went to pick him up from spending the weekend with his 19 yr old brother. He said no he'd go home later. He wS stoned and I told him he either comes home with me or don't come home at all he stayed came home a day later I told him to go. He
Says no I need to go to school u have
To let me stay I le
T him in but grounded him for a month told him if he wasn't home by 3 or came home stoned he was out . Friday he never came home from school we get a call at 6 from his brother saying they are going snowboarding and will be back Sunday I say keep him they laugh and say that he's a minor they will come with the cops and I have to let him in. So he can do what he wants and I have to support him?

You, as his parent, are required to care for him until he is 18 years old.

Now, here's where you do to him, what he's doing to you.

In fact, you can smack two little, out of control birds with the same rock.

The next time he's with his adult brother, in violation of your parental orders, go find them.

You know their hide out.

On your way, call "911", advise them his brother is giving him (the minor) ALCOHOL, WEED, CRACK,
--->FILL IN THE BLANK CORRECTLY,<---
then arrange to meet with the police at their hide out!

Bam, wham, thank you man.

The lil criitters will be investigated by the local constabulary, found to be in an improper condition, then JUNIOR will need YOU to sign his carcASS out of JUVIE. You, of course having recently been wised up by ME, say, nope, let him stay and see the judge.

His 19 year old smart carcASS brother will also be detained and charged with some type of CONTRIBUTING to the delinquency, maybe he'll have SUBSTANCES in or on hos, etc...

Let the law, the police, and the man or woman in the black dress with the hammer deal with them BOTH.

They might also make the acquaintance of (in no specific order): EL VATO LOCO, BIG BUBBA, WHACKED ME WILLIE, LOVE THE PORTHOLE, and BACK DOOR SANTA.........

Object lessons, madam, object lessons!!!!

He clearly has no respect for your position as a parent not does his older brother. Your actually fighting both at this point. Ground the child but make sure he doe snot have his cell, computer etc Grounding does no good if he still has means to outside world. Teens a very social so when you take their peers from them it has bigger impact. I would also not only do as AJ instructed but inform the older brother of this intent so it actually doesn't get to that point.

Well, of course there are no consequences if you don't apply any! He's the kid; you're the parent. So why are you LETTING him do whatever he wants without consequences?

Don't come here and whine you cannot control your child. The fact is you want to control the child without screwing up either kids future. Accept parental impotence or call the law and get them both made into criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back