Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct 17 and ex boyfriend is blackmailing with pictures

gaby

Jurisdiction
Florida
My ex boyfriend and I had a good relationship until it came to trust. I always caught him talking to other girls but he always found a way to have me forgive him. About 2 months ago I was out of the country and a friend of mine (a boy) from middle school who I haven't spoken to in years texts me and wanted to catch up ( mind you he never tried to flirt with me cause he knew I was in a relationship). When I landed back home from the flight I told him we couldn't talk anymore cause my boyfriend was EXTREMELY jealous and overprotective , he understood and we stoped texting. About a month later , the boy and I begin to talk again. On the second day of us talking again I felt really guilty and I told my boyfriend what happened and told him that we should break up because it was messed up and I know how horrible it feels to find out about your partner talking to someone else yourself rather than having them tell you straight up.
From then on it has been crazy. He would not stop contacting me even though I blocked him from my phone and all social media. He was calling my sister non stop wanting to talk to me. He called my father and told him about what was going on confessed to my dad that I lost my virginity to him and told him about the guy who has been texting me. My dad didn't like the fact that he did this and told him to not communicate with me anymore and made is clear to his parents that he didn't want their son to talk to me.
He told me the only way he's stop being so intense is if o spend a month with him like if nothing ever happens and I refused to because he made me get so mad. Then he started to become more obsessive. He switched into 3 of my classes in school and tried to talk to me and followed me around waited for me after practice , waited for me outside my house. I've been ignoring him to see if maybe he gets the picture but it's like he wants it more now.
He has now started to blackmail me about nude pictures I've sent him throughout our three year relationship, that he's gonna expose me to my dad , my friend from middle school , and everybody in my current school if I'm not nice to him for the next two weeks and do everything he tells me to do.

I really don't know what to do please help !

My ex boyfriend and I had a good relationship until it came to trust. I always caught him talking to other girls but he always found a way to have me forgive him. About 2 months ago I was out of the country and a friend of mine (a boy) from middle school who I haven't spoken to in years texts me and wanted to catch up ( mind you he never tried to flirt with me cause he knew I was in a relationship). When I landed back home from the flight I told him we couldn't talk anymore cause my boyfriend was EXTREMELY jealous and overprotective , he understood and we stoped texting. About a month later , the boy and I begin to talk again. On the second day of us talking again I felt really guilty and I told my boyfriend what happened and told him that we should break up because it was messed up and I know how horrible it feels to find out about your partner talking to someone else yourself rather than having them tell you straight up.
From then on it has been crazy. He would not stop contacting me even though I blocked him from my phone and all social media. He was calling my sister non stop wanting to talk to me. He called my father and told him about what was going on confessed to my dad that I lost my virginity to him and told him about the guy who has been texting me. My dad didn't like the fact that he did this and told him to not communicate with me anymore and made is clear to his parents that he didn't want their son to talk to me.
He told me the only way he's stop being so intense is if o spend a month with him like if nothing ever happens and I refused to because he made me get so mad. Then he started to become more obsessive. He switched into 3 of my classes in school and tried to talk to me and followed me around waited for me after practice , waited for me outside my house. I've been ignoring him to see if maybe he gets the picture but it's like he wants it more now.
He has now started to blackmail me about nude pictures I've sent him throughout our three year relationship, that he's gonna expose me to my dad , my friend from middle school , and everybody in my current school if I'm not nice to him for the next two weeks and do everything he tells me to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should immediately come clean with your parents.
You're not of majority, yet.
However, sending naughty nudes to the wrong people can get you into deep caca.

You should immediately come clean with your parents.
You're not of majority, yet.
However, sending naughty nudes to the wrong people can get you into deep caca.
They know about everything except the pictures I just find it super embarrassing.
Also if I do they'll then about the pictures what's the next step

They know about everything except the pictures I just find it super embarrassing.
Also if I do they'll then about the pictures what's the next step

Most people find that sort of thing embarrassing.
That type of reaction might help you say no to the next pervert who demands you break your own code of morality.

Again, your parents need to know everything. If you choose to treat them as mushrooms, they'll be unable to help you. Realistically you do require their help.

Yes please confess all to your parents and stay away from this creep. Do not give in to his threats. You cannot handle someone like this on your own.

You should also talk to your guidance counselors at school since some of this behavior is taking place there. Stalkers are scary and this ought to be taken seriously. What he is doing is NOT normal. Should he send out the photos, I assure you it will be worse for him than it is for you. He probably knows that and is using the threat to control you, as it sounds like he has for quite some time. If he is stupid enough to send the pictures, report it to the police. You are a minor and it is illegal for him to possess or send the pics. Going forward, skip the pictures, or when you are much older and in a truly stable and secure relationship you can trust (think marriage), at least leave out your face and any identifying characteristics. No picture is 100% secure, even if the recipient is trustworthy.

Back