16 complaints non received by prosecutor says his office

Enriqueindeed

Jurisdiction
Missouri
The former Prosecuting attorney of St. Francois county is currently under investigation by the FBI. For things like sexual harassment, misappropriation of funds, and prosecutorial misconduct. I have come to find out that the 16 complaints to have found over the last year supposedly never received by the prosecutor's office. Which in turn I went to the agencies that I filed the complaints with to find that they had sent them off. I am unable to find an attorney to represent me and only have a retiring State Rep. That is advocating for me because the prosecutor refused to acknowledge I was in the hospital when I was to appear in court. What is my legal recourse here. How do I find an attorney that will represent me for civil rights violation's.

The former Prosecuting attorney of St. Francois county is currently under investigation by the FBI. For things like sexual harassment, misappropriation of funds, and prosecutorial misconduct. I have come to find out that the 16 complaints to have found over the last year supposedly never received by the prosecutor's office. Which in turn I went to the agencies that I filed the complaints with to find that they had sent them off. I am unable to find an attorney to represent me and only have a retiring State Rep. That is advocating for me because the prosecutor refused to acknowledge I was in the hospital when I was to appear in court. What is my legal recourse here. How do I find an attorney that will represent me for civil rights violation's.

You hire an attorney.

Reputable attorney's don't troll the 'net seeking clients.

What civil rights do you feel are violated?

That no action was taken on your complaints does not amount to a civil rights matter.

How have you been harmed?

What civil rights do you feel are violated?

That no action was taken on your complaints does not amount to a civil rights matter.

How have you been harmed?
First of all. 3 of the complaints had to so directly with a person trying to kill me. 1 of which was caught on camera at an apartment complex that the mother of the prosecutor owns. When it first started was when my wife hit me with our car and took off. The Chief deputy of the county assured me that the deputy filed my complaint. Only for Greg to apologise and say that the prosecutor has control over what and who he prosecutes. To my surprise he would not even prosecute leaving the scene of an accident with injury which is an automatic felony. As I have stated. I have had a difficult time with finsofian attorney even though I have peoof.

I have come to find out that the 16 complaints to have found over the last year supposedly never received by the prosecutor's office. Which in turn I went to the agencies that I filed the complaints with to find that they had sent them off. I am unable to find an attorney to represent me and only have a retiring State Rep. That is advocating for me because the prosecutor refused to acknowledge I was in the hospital when I was to appear in court.

Pretty much none of this is comprehensible.

What is my legal recourse here. How do I find an attorney that will represent me for civil rights violation's.

Until you can explain your situation coherently, there is little, if anything, anyone here can do for you.

What are my options. I filed 16 complaints. The prosecutor office says they did not receive any of them. I went to the agencies I filed them with and they report all complaints were forwarded. Asked for a copy of the complaints and they match my copies. Even the Chief of police filed one of the reports and the chief deputy of the county. We are all unsure of what to do other than find an attorney. Which I am having a diffucldi time with. What are my options. With the Judges that didn't follow the letter of the law I filed an ethics violation with the proper authority. But who do you file a complaint with when the prosecutor is discriminative. Thank you and I hope that narrows what I am needing advise on

Pretty much none of this is comprehensible.

Until you can explain your situation coherently, there is little, if anything, anyone here can do for you.

I filed 16 complaints. The prosecutor office says they did not receive any of them.

Complaints about what? Do you have evidence that the prosecutor actually did receive them?

I went to the agencies I filed them with and they report all complaints were forwarded.

What agencies? Forwarded to whom?

Even the Chief of police filed one of the reports and the chief deputy of the county.

"[T]he Chief of police filed . . . the chief deputy"? Huh?

What is this "report" about?

With the Judges that didn't follow the letter of the law I filed an ethics violation with the proper authority.

What judges (not names, but what is the context)? In what way did they not "follow the letter of the law"?

In short, you haven't provided any context whatsoever.

Complaint that started it all .my wife hit me with our car. Jumped out and took off. Filed a report and the Chief deputy of St. Francois county made sure that a leaving the scene of an accident with injury was filed with my complaint. Move ahead. As my payee for my disability check my wife fell under a different standard I am told. Chief of police of Farmington filed the report stating she removed $5,000 from a bank within City limits. While staying with my girlfriend, a man showed up at the door and when I opened it he pointed a gun at me. This was caught on the surveillance cameras of the apartment complex. Which the Owner refused to turn over. Incidentally she is the mother of the prosecutor that is currently under investigation. Those are just 3 of the complaints that Farmington police department says they turned their reports in. The Sheriff department said they turned theirs in. Last but not least Park Hills states that they turned theirs in. I mention these 3 specifically because the officers involved have been friends of mine s8ncs high school. So I believe them when they say it was turned over to the Prosecutors office.
Complaints about what? Do you have evidence that the prosecutor actually did receive them?

What agencies? Forwarded to whom?

"[T]he Chief of police filed . . . the chief deputy"? Huh?

What is this "report" about?

What judges (not names, but what is the context)? In what way did they not "follow the letter of the law"?

In short, you haven't provided any context whatsoever.

Not every report made to police is sent to the District Attorney.
Not every report sent to the District Attorney moves forward for prosecution.
Not every report that moves forward for prosecution makes it to court.

The circumstances you are describing seem odd. I suspect you may not be familiar with how the process works.

How much time has elapsed since reports were made to police?

If you suspect misconduct you might report it to the state Attorney General, but you need to be able to explain yourself more coherently than you are here.

You have not said anything here that strongly indicates anyone has done anything wrong, only that they have not done what you want.

Complaint that started it all .my wife hit me with our car. Jumped out and took off. Filed a report and the Chief deputy of St. Francois county made sure that a leaving the scene of an accident with injury was filed with my complaint. Move ahead. As my payee for my disability check my wife fell under a different standard I am told.

In some states, citizens can initiate a criminal prosecution.

In your state, I've posted how criminal charges are to prosecuted.

A felony proceeding may be initiated by either complaint or indictment.

A complaint names the suspect, provides a statement of the facts constituting the felony crime, and is further supported by the probable cause to believe a crime was committed.

If the complaint is sufficient, a judge signs an arrest warrant, and the individual is eventually arrested.

Indictment by grand follows similar requirements, except all of the information supporting an arrest of the individual is presented to the grand jury sitting in secret by the prosecutor.

The grand jury decides whether there is probable cause to charge and arrest the suspect.

A successful indictment bypasses Associate Circuit Courts.

===================================================

In some states, a citizen can initiate a "private prosecution".
Private prosecutions are rare, even where they are still lawful.

Here are the states that still allow some form of "private prosecutions" to occur:

01 Georgia
02 Idaho
03 Kentucky
04 Minnesota
05 Ohio
06 Pennsylvania
07 Rhode Island
08 South Carolina
09 Texas
10 Virginia

Your state, Missouri, outlawed private prosecutions in 1976 following the decision of State v. Harrington State v. Harrington .

A couple MO prosecutors explain how the process is administered in your state:

Criminal Prosecution - Office of the Prosecuting Attorney Pulaski County, Missouri 

Prosecuting Attorney Child Support Unit

I suggest you continue to work with elected state official, up to and including your governor.

Another option is to visit the nearest US Attorney and see if that office will assist you.

You can also report crimes committed by government officials to the FBI.

Civil rights violations and complaints committed by state government officials can be reported to your state AG:

File a Complaint

Te US DoJ will also accept such complaints:

How To File A Complaint

Back