15 Day Eviction Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MICHELLE30

Hi!! My Husband And I And 3 Children Have Rented This Home For The Last 4 Years Last Sept Hurricane Ivan Came Through And Destroyed Alot Of Thing In The Home (roof, Interior Of The Home, And Alot Of Other Little Things.) No Repairs We Ever Made, 6 Months Later Hail Storm Hit Damaging The Roof Even More Along With Breaking Several Windows, Nothing Was Ever Done By The Realty Co. That Had The House, Then Finally Hurricane Dennis Came Through And Of Coarse Done More Damage, Roof Constantly Leaking At All Angels Of The Home.. We Allowed Aloted Time For Work To Be Repaired After Hurricane Because Of Everyone Being Backed Up. Now Almost 1 Year Later And Complaining Week After Week They Raise The Rent And Promised They Would Get The House In Order. Unfortunatly, They Have Not Held Up To Their End Of The Bargain, Now I Receive A Letter In The Mail Saying I Have 15 Days To Be Out Of The House, 2 Days After Having A Heated Discussion With The Landlord. My Question Is Does The Letter Have To Be Certified? And Is There Anything I Can Do About The Raised Rent That I Have Paid In The Last Few Months? The Tricky Part About This Is For 3 Years I Have Been On A Year To Year Lease, And Last Sept During All The Hurricane Activity Was When I Was Supposed To Renew My Lease, The Realty Co. Never Sent Me A New Lease To Sign As They Did Every Year, Did Not Think About It Until New Realitor Took Over The Home And This Is Where It Really All Began. Thank You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back