11 year old girl fends off male kidnapper at school bus stop

army judge

Super Moderator
I saw the video of that and then read another article about it this morning and the girl said that she smeared as much of her blue slime on him as she could so they could identify him. It worked, he was still coated in the goo when they caught up to him. Smart kid.

My granddaughters used to like to make that homemade slime stuff and I wouldn't let them make it at my house because it was so messy and stuck to everything and got food coloring everywhere, but in this case that was a very good thing!

I saw the video of that and then read another article about it this morning and the girl said that she smeared as much of her blue slime on him as she could so they could identify him. It worked, he was still coated in the goo when they caught up to him. Smart kid.

My granddaughters used to like to make that homemade slime stuff and I wouldn't let them make it at my house because it was so messy and stuck to everything and got food coloring everywhere, but in this case that was a very good thing!

That little girl was not only brave, she's also brilliant.

Sad thing is that this nation's children have to fend off these deviant perverts.

Once convicted of child abuse or molestation, the felon should be locked away for the entirety of HER/HIS natural life.

Society is too harsh on drug abusers, too lenient on kiddy diddlers.

That little girl was not only brave, she's also brilliant.

Sad thing is that this nation's children have to fend off these deviant perverts.

Once convicted of child abuse or molestation, the felon should be locked away for the entirety of HER/HIS natural life.

Society is too harsh on drug abusers, too lenient on kiddy diddlers.
I whole heartedly agree.

On a TV newscast I watched last night about it said the guy had made her feel uncomfortable before and the parents had walked the child to school for 2 weeks and this was the first day they didn't that means the guy was stalking her.

She told the school about the earlier incident and the school told the parents. Somebody should have told the police.

On a TV newscast I watched last night about it said the guy had made her feel uncomfortable before and the parents had walked the child to school for 2 weeks and this was the first day they didn't that means the guy was stalking her.

She told the school about the earlier incident and the school told the parents. Somebody should have told the police.
So nice to see you!

He might not live that long in prison. Convicts take a dim view of child molesters and often kill them.

Should the deviant meet his end at the hands of his criminal colleagues, his demise ensures he'll never harm another child.

I can live with her/his timely demise, and children need not fear him/her again.

Back