Immigration Law


Fiance Visa x
Remove All Filters:
  1. Fiance Visa Fiance & Fiancee Visa (K-1): Requirements & Procedure

    A review of K-1 visa requirements (to get married to a foreign Fiancé / Fiancée) and procedure that follows to obtain a K-1 visa in the U.S. and abroad.
  2. Fiance Visa Fiance Visa (K-1) Answers to Frequent Questions

    How to get a K-1 visa, also known as a "marriage visa", "fiancé visa" and "green card visa." Learn about the form I-130 petition, forms I-765, I-290B and I-751