Immigration Law

  1. Fiance Visa Fiance Visa (K-1) Answers to Frequent Questions

    How to get a K-1 visa, also known as a "marriage visa", "fiancé visa" and "green card visa." Learn about the form I-130 petition, forms I-765, I-290B and I-751
  2. Family Based Visa Family Visas: Answers to Frequent Questions (F-1 F-2 F-3 F-4)

    How to get a family visa, F-1, F-2, F-3, F-4 visa, the process, requirements, expectations, how to file, answers to frequent questions about family immigration
  3. Visa, Other J-1 Visitor, Student Visa Extension

    Student Visa requirements (J-1), exchange visitor extensions, how to get a copy of your DSP/IAP-66 form, costs, requirements, waivers
  4. Visa, Other J-1 Visa Waiver for Physicians and Visitors

    Information about J-1 visa waivers for doctors and physicians, requirements, forms IAP-66, I-612, no objection statements, procedure for immigration and USCIS.
  5. Student Visa Student Visa (J1, Q1) Requirements, Application, Information

    Exchange Student Visa Requirements (J1, Q1), how to get a J1 visa, requirements, process, sponsorship, fees, grades and scholastic needs, financial resources
  6. Visitor Visa How to Get a Visitor or Tourist Visa (B-1, B-2)

    Instructions how to get a tourist visa or visitor visa (B-1 and B-2 visa), related forms such as DS-156, visa requirements and expectations.
  7. Permanent Residence Green Card, DV Lottery & Permanent Residence FAQ

    How to get green card for permanent residence in the U.S., requirements, renewals, sponsorship, form I-485, lost or stolen green cards and the INS and USCIS.