Grand Theft/False Use of Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent_Aiden

Ok, so I moved to Florida to live with my brother and grandfather in the summer of 2007 after my grandmother passed away. My mother didn't live in the house anymore so it was just us three. When my mother returned to the house she brought it to everyones attention that my brother had illegally received my grandpa's money for my grandma's death. Defeated, my brother agreed to place the large sum of money into his and my grandfathers joint account. After this, my mother talked to my grandfather and decided that I should protect the money in my account so that my brother would no longer waste it. She filled out a check and had my grandfather sign it, then had me deposit it into my account. BIG MISTAKE. After noticing the money had been transferred, my brother filed false police reports stating I had used his internet login to transfer the money to the joint account, his FIRST lie, which led to my first charge of falsely using a person ID. Then he said that my grandpa didnt agree to it and I forged the signature, he actually convinced them this was true. Upset, I went to my mother and we both talked to my grandfather who then left a voicemail on the bank detectives machine stating he agreed to the transfer and that he signed the check.
Getting frustrated because my brother decided to make life at the house miserable, i moved back to my hometown out of state, assuming that the money was just returned to the joint account and all was well. Unfortunately, I got pulled over for speeding and the officer informed me of this out of state warrant. I talked to my brothers bf and apparently he convinced my alzheimer-stricken grandfather to go to the bank and agree with his crazy story. Therefore, they charged me with grand theft too! I need some major advice because I can't go to jail for a crime I did not commit. Any help would be great! Thanks!

P.S. For those who say to talk to my mother, she has since gotten warrants for unpaid child support and disappeared without a trace...nice mother...i know

~Aiden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back