Jurisdiction
Oklahoma
I would like to sue Mary fallin and the state for weed tax stamp fraud

I would like to sue Mary fallin and the state for weed tax stamp fraud

You mean this stamp?

image.jpg

You mean GOV. of OK, Mary Fallin?

Home | Mary Fallin for Governor

The Oklahoma Marijuana Tax Stamps are actually a legal trick dreamed up by Congress in the 1930s to ban Marijuana. Under a federal law called the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937, Congress required a tax stamp on marijuana but didn't actually issue the stamps. This meant that those who were found in possession of marijuana could be arrested and imprisoned for possessing it.

In recent years a number of states' marijuana tax stamps in an effort to raise revenue from drug dealers and the Oklahoma Marijuana Tax Stamps law is included among these. The state which bans the use or sale of marijuana is trying to collect a tax on the marijuana found in the possession of drug dealers. Marijuana that the state will destroy after it seizes it anyway.

The Oklahoma Marijuana Tax Stamps law also gives prosecutors a method of going after marijuana possessors in civil court. The state can theoretically sue those who possess marijuana for not purchasing the Oklahoma Marijuana Tax Stamps for it. This means that a person could conceivably be sued for not having something the state refuses to sell to the public.

Go for it, if you dare.

IMHO, it'd be a waste of your time and money.
It would also paint a BIGGER target on your back.

Good luck with that! (not anything I would try)

Back