Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft wasn't even at store

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
I had a criminal history ran because I was trying to visit a person Iin the gadoc. The counselor informed me that I had a warrent in tn for larceny. Well the warrent is like four years old. And in all honesty I was caught stealing several years ago but I have went to court and that has been taken care of several years ago. And from what I was told on the warrent this is something from sears. Well I was not involved on this if my dates are correct and I am pretty sure I was at a thanksgiving dinner when this took place. Furthermore I have several non criminal friends who will validate my whereabouts. What if there was someone who really looks like me and now Ii am going thru this. I don't know what to do.

I had a criminal history ran because I was trying to visit a person Iin the gadoc. The counselor informed me that I had a warrent in tn for larceny. Well the warrent is like four years old. And in all honesty I was caught stealing several years ago but I have went to court and that has been taken care of several years ago. And from what I was told on the warrent this is something from sears. Well I was not involved on this if my dates are correct and I am pretty sure I was at a thanksgiving dinner when this took place. Furthermore I have several non criminal friends who will validate my whereabouts. What if there was someone who really looks like me and now Ii am going thru this. I don't know what to do.

You contact the county holding the warrant, arrange bail, fight the charge by defending yourself in court.

Warrants don't get recalled because you claim you have an alibi.

Loss Prevention does not take out warrants. they give info to Police who talks to DA. Clearly enough info was provided to issue warrant. You need to have your day in court to fix this

Back