Unknown child location

Mr Griffin

Jurisdiction
New York
I have a 3 year old daughter and the mother and I are not involved anymore she haven't gave me the opportunity to be a part of my child's life I have no idea where she lives and she doesn't respond to the last contact number I have for her how do I locate her and get visitation rights

I'd suggest searching the Interwebs and social media. Contact her family. Hire a PI.

Unless you can find her, you can't do squat. The only way to 'get the courts [sic] involved' is hiring an attorney, who can't do squat unless you can find her; any paperwork to be filed will have to be filed where she lives. She is not going to magically appear because 'the courts [sic] involved'.

I have a 3 year old daughter and the mother and I are not involved anymore she haven't gave me the opportunity to be a part of my child's life I have no idea where she lives and she doesn't respond to the last contact number I have for her how do I locate her and get visitation rights

Were you and the child's mother married prior to, or subsequent to the child's birth?

If you were never married, what affirmative steps did you take and ACCOMPLISH to establish paternity?

If you never established paternity before a court, you aren't legally the child's father.

Was a child support order, and/or custody/visitation order ever issued?

You may be putting cart in front of the horse. As stated above were you two married when child was born? Have you signed and documents acknowledging paternity? Without those you are NOT child legal Father and therefore have NO VISITATION rights.

Far as finding Mom and child you were given excellent suggestions, PI, social networks, family, friends etc.

Back