I'm not 100% certain that "child support" is the correct topic, but it's the closest to my question. My daughter travels out of state several times a year to be with her mother, and her mother and I share the cost. However, the language in our separation agreement is vague enough that the mother and I have different interpretations on the matter. Furthermore, the travel costs are not a part of the child support order. From the agreement: "The parties shall each pay their proportionate amount for the travel cost for the child for the summer parenting time and scheduled holiday parenting time." Later, it somewhat specifies an amount under extra curricular activities: "...the parties shall pay the expense of that activity in proportion to their income percentages, currently approximately 70% for the husband and 30% for the wife." I am now making less and therefore would like my share to reflect my current earnings. My ex, on the other hand, feels that the amounts (70%/30%) are specified, and can only be modified by modifying the agreement.Ultimately, I don't want to shoot myself in the foot by insisting that I pay a lower amount without a revised order. Thoughts?