Uncle is going thru tough times

J

Jamis1241

Jurisdiction
D.C.
My ex wife has custody of my daughter.... but she kicked my daughter out the house and she is living with me social services already talked to me.my ex wife is known of neglecting her kids and a drunk.. my oldest daughter went thru the same experience but unfortunately she was raped by my ex wife new husband. I was not informed by this until my daughter left her mom to move in with me.main reason she won custody of my daughter was she made my daughter who was 3 at time to say her cousin had touched her inappropriately what do i do...

My ex wife has custody of my daughter.... but she kicked my daughter out the house and she is living with me social services already talked to me.my ex wife is known of neglecting her kids and a drunk.. my oldest daughter went thru the same experience but unfortunately she was raped by my ex wife new husband. I was not informed by this until my daughter left her mom to move in with me.main reason she won custody of my daughter was she made my daughter who was 3 at time to say her cousin had touched her inappropriately what do i do...

I would think you'd want a police report made, plus an investigation initiated of the rape and sexual assault of that dear, young child.

To go along with a police report, you need to inform social services of your wife's neglect of the children, the rape of your child at the evil hands of her husband, as well as her problems with demon rum and John barleycorn.

You should also consult a lawyer so that you can bring a case to seek legal, sole custody of your children. You certainly have a few reasons why such an action would be successful.

Last, but maybe first, you need to ask the drunken woman to leave your home. Your children need to be as far away from her and the rapists she tends to marry.

You title your thread "Uncle is going thru tough times" - where does the "uncle" come into play here?

So is your daughter living with you or your ex wife? Why is your ex wife living with you if so? When did your daughter say her stepfather raped her? You can file a report but if it's been awhile that investigation is not going to go so well especially with lack of evidence.

Back