social services

J

Jean7

Jurisdiction
California
Social services has been after me because i legally took my husband home from the hospital and the social services lady there did not want me to and wanted him to go to long term care. i take good care of him and i can have at least 3 doctors back me up. i love my husband and it has been very difficult for both of us being harrased by these people and even have 5 police men come to a rehab hospital i have him in now to help him stand so that i can transfer him. Is there anything i can do to stop these people they are harrasing me. I am 75 and he is 85. Jean

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your husband and social services. Unfortunately without knowing the details as to why the social services representative insisted that you don't take your husband home we can't really answer your question. You insist that medically he is cleared to leave. But there seems to be some fundamental issue of conflict we have not identified. And we also don't know the demands of social services. If you follow up we are glad to provide legal insight.

Back