Proxy refuses to give

roymarshall113

I'm on SSA disability and my proxy who is also my landlord kicks me out into the streets and now refuses to give me my check what do I do the cops in this town keeps arresting me I'm out on bond know and I owe them a payment so I'm afraid to go to them with out my payment what do I do

I'm on SSA disability and my proxy who is also my landlord kicks me out into the streets and now refuses to give me my check what do I do the cops in this town keeps arresting me I'm out on bond know and I owe them a payment so I'm afraid to go to them with out my payment what do I do

You contact the local or nearest office of social security.
You can also contact both US Senators, your local congressperson, and President Obama.

You can use Google or visit the public library to discover the contact details.

Good luck.

I have contacted all I can walk to they all tell me if I don't come up with money for them I am going to be put in jail I don't understand none of this cuz I have money that I'm not allowed to have to pay my bills and I'm out here on the street trying to eat I have literally lost down below hundred and twenty five pounds from 145 lbs within the last 2 weeks every one gives me the excuse its civil with the money owed to me but if I don't pay my bills cause the lack of money its criminal with me

I have contacted all I can walk to they all tell me if I don't come up with money for them I am going to be put in jail I don't understand none of this cuz I have money that I'm not allowed to have to pay my bills and I'm out here on the street trying to eat I have literally lost down below hundred and twenty five pounds from 145 lbs within the last 2 weeks every one gives me the excuse its civil with the money owed to me but if I don't pay my bills cause the lack of money its criminal with me

Back