Kicked out of house, want my stuff, parent problems

J

Johnathan

I got arrested and kicked out of my house and I'm 18 the condition of my bail was not to have contact with or be within 300 ft of my parents who were in possession of my clothes and blankets I needed to survive and a friend of mine contacted them asking for my stuff now they are trying to get a warrant for my arest cause my friend contacted them is that violation or ilegal on what the police are doing?

I got arrested and kicked out of my house and I'm 18 the condition of my bail was not to have contact with or be within 300 ft of my parents who were in possession of my clothes and blankets I needed to survive and a friend of mine contacted them asking for my stuff now they are trying to get a warrant for my arest cause my friend contacted them is that violation or ilegal on what the police are doing?

Having a friend contact people you are not supposed to contact could be a problem for you.

If you want to retrieve your stuff, call the police (or visit their HQ) and ask them if they will send an officer to the house to do a civil stand by while you get some of yoru stuff.

I say some, because the police will usually give you 10 or 15 minutes to get SOME stuff, not all. Unless, of course, you could get your stuff that quickly.

If you want ALL of that stuff, you should speak with yoru lawyer.

He or she can advise you further.

Good luck...

Back