Need help with fake medicare case

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltypickle24

Jurisdiction
North Carolina
In my med class we are faced with a case, and im a lawyer representing my client for out living cancer as he estimated only three months to live, Smith quit his high-paying job, depleted his savings to make the most of his remaining time, and significantly altered his and his family's lifestyle. Against all odds, his condition went into remission, leaving him without his previous career, savings, and living in drastically reduced circumstances. Now working a minimum wage job, Smith and his family struggle financially and emotionally, leading him to sue his doctors for medical negligence, emotional distress, and loss of earnings. In this side we are allowed to make anything up in our favor and im asking for any new ideas on what I could add

so far I have made - fake emails, and fake messages. The things that we are suing for are emotional distress and more we have said that this situation took a toll on him.

I don't know if this helps but he works at Walmart making 260 weekly, and he waited 10 years to make this case. If you need a little more information please ask,

thanks

In my med class we are faced with a case, and im a lawyer representing my client for out living cancer as he estimated only three months to live, Smith quit his high-paying job, depleted his savings to make the most of his remaining time, and significantly altered his and his family's lifestyle. Against all odds, his condition went into remission, leaving him without his previous career, savings, and living in drastically reduced circumstances. Now working a minimum wage job, Smith and his family struggle financially and emotionally, leading him to sue his doctors for medical negligence, emotional distress, and loss of earnings. In this side we are allowed to make anything up in our favor and im asking for any new ideas on what I could add

so far I have made - fake emails, and fake messages. The things that we are suing for are emotional distress and more we have said that this situation took a toll on him.

I don't know if this helps but he works at Walmart making 260 weekly, and he waited 10 years to make this case. If you need a little more information please ask,

thanks
We don't do homework.

The idea here is for YOU to come up with new ideas. Your professor doesn't want to hear what we think - we're not taking the class and he's not grading us. It's not going to teach you anything if we tell you what to include.

So help is needed to come up with damages? My suggestion would be to watch South Park and watch what happens to Kenny and apply it to real life. You can also come up with a whole group of terrible things that can happen on a trip to foreign islands with powerful people and coming home with new surprises. This is effortless and I'd need help keeping the list from being laugh out loud tragic tort claims. I can't imagine an easier assignment.

Tell your instructor that there is no case because the statute of limitations ran out long ago.

You'll get an A+ for that.
I didn't even get that far because I stopped reading after he said you can make up any facts you wish. Funny that those details might actually have been part of the original case information and the most important to know. I was going to suggest making up that the defendant ultimately determined that the plaintiff was actually poisoned by eating a raw Fugu fish, which was deemed 100% the cause of the plaintiff's condition, case solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back