Other Criminal Charges & Offenses misdemeanor probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dewalthooker

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
I am on misdemeanor private probation in Georgia. I was arrested in tennessee on misdemeanor charges. I have all my fines paid and community service done . Can private probation companies find out if I have been arrested. When I got my bond in tennessee they didn't know I was on probation.

I am on misdemeanor private probation in Georgia. I was arrested in tennessee on misdemeanor charges. I have all my fines paid and community service done . Can private probation companies find out if I have been arrested. When I got my bond in tennessee they didn't know I was on probation.

Eventually the state, county, or city authorities, who charged you, arrested you, tried you; will know everything.

Read your probation documents, you're required to report ALL contacts by law enforcement, and all new charges.

You got a break, mate.

You could be rotting in some filthy county or state facility.

For your sake, stop breaking their laws.

When someone breaks their laws, they get kinda excited.

This was a old warrent of four years ago. As far me and breaking the law, yes at one time in my life I had no respect for the law. Now I am a little older and am tired of getting in to trouble I feel as people such as ur self will always judge me. I oknow some people never change, but I am honesty trying. Now why don't I tell my probation who is not employed by the state but employed by a private company, I feel like the balance of my probation may get revoked. Which just to let u know I have really been trying to change things in my life. I have paid almost 2900,00 in fines and done 80 hours of community service in less than 4 months. That money has came from hard work peroid. I live on my own and no one has helped me with any of my obligations to the courts. Now tj is has came up and I could loose everything. The new charge is a misdemeanor. So I would like to be forth comming but it's very hard. Some judges and other court officials may not see the impact that locking a hard working person up in the county jail for 30, 60, 90, days could have . Jobs are lost, homes go into foreclosure, cars get repoed. When when the person does get released on a violation, they could have nothing. Mind you this is time for bei ng arrested while on probation. In some cases the charges are dismissed, them what?

It doesn't matter if your probation is supervised by the state or a private company. Your obligations are the same.

It's your choice to report your current charge to the probation company and your probation to the current prosecutor.

You haven't.

You are obviously aware of the potential consequences. You've addressed them in your own words.

What is it you would like us to tell you?

This was a old warrent of four years ago. As far me and breaking the law, yes at one time in my life I had no respect for the law. Now I am a little older and am tired of getting in to trouble I feel as people such as ur self will always judge me. I oknow some people never change, but I am honesty trying. Now why don't I tell my probation who is not employed by the state but employed by a private company, I feel like the balance of my probation may get revoked. Which just to let u know I have really been trying to change things in my life. I have paid almost 2900,00 in fines and done 80 hours of community service in less than 4 months. That money has came from hard work peroid. I live on my own and no one has helped me with any of my obligations to the courts. Now tj is has came up and I could loose everything. The new charge is a misdemeanor. So I would like to be forth comming but it's very hard. Some judges and other court officials may not see the impact that locking a hard working person up in the county jail for 30, 60, 90, days could have . Jobs are lost, homes go into foreclosure, cars get repoed. When when the person does get released on a violation, they could have nothing. Mind you this is time for bei ng arrested while on probation. In some cases the charges are dismissed, them what?

Please, let me be very clear.
I don't give a piece of monkey shit if you break all of THEIR laws.
I don't care if you go on a serial killing spree.
You came here and sought advice.
I didn't offer information up unsolicited.
Dude, do whatever you want to do.
THEY, on the other hand, will do what THEY do.
Tell 'em, don't tell 'em.
None of my business if you break or obey THEIR laws.
I only care if you step in my shit.

Man there is no need for all ur language. Yea I came asking for advice and I apperciate ur response. I made aa mistake and I a lot on me. As far as steping off into some shit, well whatever happens i will deal with it. I am sure ur are perfect and always have been huh? Please don't reply with vulgar language.

adjusterjack said:
As soon as you were booked your information was sent to the FBI's NCIC, available to law enforcement throughout the US. You can bet that private probation companies have access equal to state DOCs.
Does private probation chech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back