LEASED PARKING SPOT

A

Angela L

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
I leased a parking spot from my landlord on March 15th. They assigned me a parking garage via email. I parked there for two months and on a weekend I came back home I found that there was a car parking in my spot. I asked them to move that car but they told me they would take care of it on the next day. After a whole week the car was still there so I emailed them again. By this time they told me that someone had been assigned with this spot just prior to me and there was no record in their system. They told me to park other places. However, I thought they were cheating on me because the car was recently bought and it doesn't make any sense that someone paid for at least two months for a parking spot they wouldn't use until May. When I asked for parking spot they required me to prepaid the rental in total. So I paid for four and a half months in March. I think they break the contract with me no matter if they assigned it to someone else prior to me so I wanna ask if I can sue the landlord for compensation.

Back