Hurt at work

matt1700

Hi how do I find out how much my case is worth if settles is there a calculator they use or could some one help me

Hi I got hurt at work had surgery p t and the surgery failed still have completely torn rotator cuffs can't move arm well doc gave me permanent weight restrictions 20 lb company won't take back what kind of settlement is this with and do I get new job now or social security disability what happens next I still getting paid from worker comp but it's 2 years I think it will end. Any help thanks

Hi I got hurt at work had surgery p t and the surgery failed still have completely torn rotator cuffs can't move arm well doc gave me permanent weight restrictions 20 lb company won't take back what kind of settlement is this with and do I get new job now or social security disability what happens next I still getting paid from worker comp but it's 2 years I think it will end. Any help thanks

You need to find a real lawyer in your county, a workers comp lawyer.

You can ask friends, neighbors, relatives, or search the 'net.

Don't do anything more unless you retain a lawyer.

Don't ask here how the lawyer will be paid, ask each lawyer you interview.

Don't waste anymore precious time asking strangers, get REAL legal help in your county.

Don't worry about what your injury is worth, get yourself a lawyer, a lawyer you TRUST.

What state? Most every state has an online calculator.

If you can work, you need to apply for jobs within your restrictions. If that means substantially different work, you will need to be able to document any loss in earning capacity. If you are no longer able to work at all, then apply for SSDI. Keep in mind there is an offset for WC. How it works depends on your state.

Back