How to go about things in this horrible situation I have got myself into? Please help

Neesham

Jurisdiction
Texas
I'm a 27 year old international student here in the US on an F1 visa to pursue my masters. I did a series of the most stupidest things ever and my life is ruined now. So, kindly tell me the best way to go about things from here instead of further condemning me as I'm already depressed and scared to death. I came to USA earlier this January, I don't understand how the law works here and am really scared.

I started seeing this 45 year old woman (who looks much younger) this September. She persuaded me into having unprotected sex with her for 15 weeks. She never had a baby as one of her ovaries is inclined and said condoms irritate her skin and convinced me that unprotected sex won't get her pregnant. She is an actress. She did a convincing job. My life is screwed. I was never in a relationship, so was unable to resist the temptation. It's all my fault.

Turns out that all this was a plan to get me to donate sperm for the IVF surgery she would go on to have this November. Before the surgery, she got me to give my sperm to a Texas Health clinic to check for fertility. I reluctantly did it after repeatedly inquiring with the receptionist if the sperm would be used for any other purpose besides testing for sperm count and all. They assured me that it was just for testing for fertility. So, I went ahead. A few days after that, she wanted to have the IVF surgery. I asked her to wait for a couple of months as I'm still doing my masters, with no job. But, she kept pushing saying if she cancels it, she has to pay the whole amount that her insurance would pay otherwise. She probably lied. I said I wasn't ready. And then, she said she is pregnant already. I asked her why go with the risky IVF if she is already pregnant and she said she wanted twins now. I said I'm not doing it. So, she got a donor (somehow) and got him to donate sperm for the IVF. Now, she is pregnant with twins. This is her seventh week. She told me two weeks ago that she mixed my sperm with the donor's for the IVF. I asked her how is it even possible as the clinic assured me it would not be used for any other purposes, and she said she has a friend working in the clinic. I wanted to take legal action against the clinic, but I neither had money nor resources to do so.

I would marry her and spend the rest of my life with her, but, she keeps hiding things from me, and therefore, I'm just unable to trust her. Also, I'm too scared to break-up as I want to know what her plans are. She has my pictures and all to prove that we were dating.

So, I don't know what to do here. What am I liable for and what do I do? Please help.

You are 27 years old, so please stop with the innocence and ignorance.

Now, relax.

No one will know if its your baby until a paternity test has been conducted.

Forget that sperm mixture nonsense. Only one spear will penetrate one egg. If she's silly enough to make a SPERM COCKTAIL, she's even dumber than you portray.

I suggest you sever all ties with her immediately.
Concentrate on your studies, and await the alleged birth.
Once the child is born, request a DNA test.
Don't give this predator another dime, until a paternity test PROVES you're the father.
If you are the father, request court ordered child support.
Frankly, I smell a rat, a big, nasty, smelly,germ laden rat.

What ^ said. What she is claiming is not possible. At. All. Since there is a (very) small chance you *might* have fathered a child with her, you can take her to court and have a DNA paternity test ordered. Child Support - Establishing Paternity will explain how this works in Texas. Other states may have slightly different procedures, so if you or she change states, keep that in mind.

If baby is yours, you are required to pay child support. How much depends largely on your income. You are entitled to seek visitation and or custody with the child.

If this is not your baby, (and I am not entirely convinced little miss nutjob is even truly pregnant) count your blessings.

In either case, stop sleeping with this woman and get out of this dysfunctional relationship. Focus on school. Meet a nice girl your own age. Use birth control until you and your partner are ready to have kids. If your partner is unwilling to protect you, drop her. Stat. I would also get thee to a doctor to make sure little miss nutjob didn't leave you with any communicable diseases.

Back