Help me get custady of my nephew

BettyAnnMcdaniel

Jurisdiction
Louisiana
I have a 10 no the old nephew I have been taking care of since he was 3weeks old
My neace would have him a week out of a month.She sty's on drugs and on probation . For drugs. She broke probation. And now courts have sent her to rehab.the baby is now with her boyfriends family.He says he's the dad.But his name is not on birthcertific.How could I go about getting custady of him?

I have a 10 no the old nephew I have been taking care of since he was 3weeks old
My neace would have him a week out of a month.She sty's on drugs and on probation . For drugs. She broke probation. And now courts have sent her to rehab.the baby is now with her boyfriends family.He says he's the dad.But his name is not on birthcertific.How could I go about getting custady of him?

Seriously, you're worried about yourself and custody of the little child?

Contact the police, contact child services for your state and report the child's predicament.

The kid's mother has abandoned him.

Any unmarried male, name on birth certificate or not, who alleges to be a child's father is ignorant, lying, evil, a molester, confused, or all of the aforementioned.

An unmarried male must got to court, establish paternity, to obtain any rights over a child born out of wedlock.

All parental rights to a child born out of wedlock are vested in the birth mother alone, from the moment she births the child.

Get help for the child, worry about custody after the kid is safe.

Back