help a concerned step mother

bobbyddavis5224

Jurisdiction
Louisiana
OK all of this started back in June of 2015 I don't have much to go on plz try and keep up all this was done in st. Charles Parish Louisiana.my 2 step sons was arrested allegedly for messing with their little sisterthey were arrested in Norco Louisianasearch for charged with aggravated rape and separated into two separate juvenile facilities one was the age 14 about to be 15 and the other one was the age 16 about to be 17.the 16 about to be 17 year old was found mentally incompetent to stand trial as an adult it was placed in a juvenile facility he turned 18 on June 20th of 2016 he's in a juvenile facility and not given the choice of who he sees or talks to he was adopted by his mother's new husband but my husband is his biological father and would like to see and talk to him but yet he has not given that choice my other steps on the 15 about to be 16 year old he got sentenced to two years and will be released in 2017 my oldest son who is now 18 will be released on his 21st birthday on May 11th of 2019what can we do to get on their visitation list so he can see and talk to his children the mother holds all the cards and will not allow him in please help me if there's any way you can we have some money to spend but not a lot we really need the help they were charged with aggravated rape.

If the sons were adopted by Mom's husband, your husband is no longer the legal parent of the boys and you aren't their stepmom. If there was an adoption, I have just as many rights to see/speak with those two as the both of you.

Bobby, I hope stuff gets better for your family.
When the kids get free, they'll be adults.
I bet they'll come for a visit and stay a spell.

Bobby, I hope stuff gets better for your family.
When the kids get free, they'll be adults.
I bet they'll come for a visit and stay a spell.
Thank you anfvyes they will they have tried to run away over 6 times to come find there dad and both hate there mom for what she has done to them over the years

If the sons were adopted by Mom's husband, your husband is no longer the legal parent of the boys and you aren't their stepmom. If there was an adoption, I have just as many rights to see/speak with those two as the both of you.
How do we go about getting his name back on the birth certificate? And his back into there life's

When they are free adults, they can do as they wish (within the bounds of whatever restrictions the courts place upon them, if any).

If the children were adopted then your husband "willingly" released his parental rights to this other man. There are no do overs on this.

If the children were adopted then your husband "willingly" released his parental rights to this other man. There are no do overs on this.
He did not at all she filed for abandonment charges and served in the public notice through newspaper for 90 days and it wasn't abandonment she ran and hid with the boys and Bobby can never find her every time he did she would up and move again

He did not at all she filed for abandonment charges and served in the public notice through newspaper for 90 days and it wasn't abandonment she ran and hid with the boys and Bobby can never find her every time he did she would up and move again
She done this in 2008 however he has Tristan in his custody in 2008 and he had him enrolled in school in Louisiana

You talk to a Lawyer. I am NOT saying the children were lawfully adopted just tha tit appears so. An Attorney can best answer this.

Your story does not make sense. Was he ever legally established as the boys' father? Either he had custody of the boy or the mother was "hiding" him. Which is it? At some point he came to know there was a petition for a step-parent adoption. What did he do when that happened? He didn't need to find her, just petition the court. How long ago did this occur? If 8 years ago, what has he doing/why hasn't he been acting for 8 years? He is a legal stranger and has no claim to either child.

What the boys did is beyond horrible. It is not clear why he wants to be involved now that they are incarcerated for a heinous crime?

He was married to there mom they got divorced in 2007 and she took the boys and was hideing them told the court they was in danger around him witch was never true bc if it was why did she let him have the 2 boys in 2008 when she get tried of them. She uses them as a toy. When they act out enough she will send them to there dad and when she want them back she takes them. This is a game to here the boys only act out so that she will send them to there dad bc thatbis the only way they get to see him. Yes what they have done is bad and they are paying for it but with mom being a striper in new Orleans and a drug user and shw not being a real mom this dosent shock me at all.

He was married to there mom they got divorced in 2007 and she took the boys and was hideing them told the court they was in danger around him witch was never true bc if it was why did she let him have the 2 boys in 2008 when she get tried of them. She uses them as a toy. When they act out enough she will send them to there dad and when she want them back she takes them. This is a game to here the boys only act out so that she will send them to there dad bc thatbis the only way they get to see him. Yes what they have done is bad and they are paying for it but with mom being a striper in new Orleans and a drug user and shw not being a real mom this dosent shock me at all.

Back