Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Harassment

L

Ldixon4u

Jurisdiction
Illinois
Can I press charges on someone who pressed charges on me? My husband is cheating on me and I contacted the lady. Long story we went back and forth with Textn. Now she is Textn me saying she pressing charges and I'm going to jail. And sending me text from my husband to her, now calling my family telling them.

Can I press charges on someone who pressed charges on me? My husband is cheating on me and I contacted the lady. Long story we went back and forth with Textn. Now she is Textn me saying she pressing charges and I'm going to jail. And sending me text from my husband to her, now calling my family telling them.

Don't you think it's time to see a divorce lawyer?

Don't blame the side piece for doing your husband.
Your husband is the person who broke your marriage vows.

Stop making yourself look stupid.

Is the cheating scoundrel worth going to jail over?

I agree with army judge. You need to leave the lady alone & see about getting a divorce.

If you continue to text her after she told you to stop she could report you for harassment. Will she? Probably not. I said that to my ex husband's other ex wife when he and I were married and she said it to me (even though she was the one who did harass me and I never hardly talked to her until she talked to me).

You might want to talk to your husband about this cheating business. It takes two to cheat. Be mad at him not her. He probably told her a bunch of lies like he told you.

Back