Fear that the custodial will interfer with non custodial parenting time

jcfrye117

Jurisdiction
Oregon
I am non custodial and getting ready to file for a modification of parenting time I live out of state and will be doing this via mail or email. my fear is my ex will start crap and interfere with my time with our children, is there some sort of document I can keep her in check?

Nope. If people want to act like horses butt's there is no document that will stop them. The only "document" that might help you is your current court order. Remind her that violating those orders could get her in trouble. If she interferes with court orders such as visiting time, document everything and bring the evidence when you go to court.

I am non custodial and getting ready to file for a modification of parenting time I live out of state and will be doing this via mail or email. my fear is my ex will start crap and interfere with my time with our children, is there some sort of document I can keep her in check?

Yes, some people document drop off, pick up times, and take pictures of the child before dropping off, and upon returning.

There are many ways to document, even the old pencil to paper method.

Even if you kept a log, and the other party was 12 hours late for 12 consecutive times, you'd always have to toddle off to court, tell the judge, ask for a sanction.

Its best to play nice, and let the other party dig its own hole.

Back