Family therapist and guardian litem order my 13 year old son mental evaluation

K

Keesha Bowles

Jurisdiction
Kentucky
Family therapist, which is the school counselor and guardian Litem order my13-year-old son a mental evaluation . They did not have my consent nor any type of court order. Then Guardian litem order me to drug test also . When son was getting evaluated counselor stay in room and lied to evaluater and said right in from of him he tried to hang his self with a rope which was not true.. we had went to the counselor to inform her that says father had threatened him, and that he was scared of him and did not want to return to his home. They turned it around and trying to make it about me. The guardian with him went to the school and helped her do the evaluation with no consent, nor court order. went to court today over a few custody issues, and the judge did nothing about it, but told litem that he's not allowed to do that. The guardian Leitem has been convicted of three DUIs had his license suspended before and he is supposed to support my son and he has Advocator and he did not tell the judge anything that was said he opened up to him and told him everything that his father has done, and he did not say a word about it the judge. everything was about me and me not taking a drug test when he told me to within two hours they are also targeting me for getting disability trying to say that I get disability for my mental status and trying to revoke my parent rights and make me have a mental evaluation. . I have had so many false EPO's emotions out on me and they're always dismissed. My son has had many occasions where his dad's for behavior has put him in harms way. He's even physically abused him. Nothing is ever done to his father I feel like I'm being railroaded today they tell me that I had to give my son back to his father on Wednesday regardless of anything there's got to be something that I can do this is beyond unbelievable Cps has been involved million times they've investigated me I've done drug test nothing ever is found on me. They never do anything to him. Cps is not even involved this time because it's happened so many times they finally just gave up, please help me

They never do anything to him. Cps is not even involved this time because it's happened so many times they finally just gave up, please help me

No one here can help you.
Your issues are far too complex for anonymous people to do anything, except be supportive, and wish you well.

Have you made contact with and sought assistance from these agencies near Fort Campbell, KY?

If you're on Ft. Campbell, help is available right there on base.
Blanchfield Army Hospital, if I recall correctly.
Blanchfield Army Community Hospital > Health Services > Mental Health & Substance Abuse

PLEASE, seek help.
There's nothing to be ashamed of, because tomorrow you can start to get things back on track.

Trust me, we all get twisted out of shape at times.
Life isn't easy.
It seems as if everyday brings extreme challenges.
I did five combat tours in Nam.
I'm a decorated combat vet, received the Distinguish Service Cross, 2 times; 4 Silver Stars, 6 Bronze Stars, and a slew of additional chest salad.

I talked to a couple peer counselors 30 years ago.
Withon a couple months, life looked brighter, but I learned techniques to enjoy life and to appreciate the small things, too.

Reach out, mental health providers do outstanding work.

Just try it, and please return when you have a couple minutes to share even the small wins.

I care, I understand.

I understand the term, "in the shit".
I was in "the shit" regularly in Nam.
Today I'm no longer in the "poop".

You won't be either, if you make the call, visit the clinic, get your life back.

Just a guy who used to be in the "poop", too!

It can't hurt, and it just might help.

Behavioral Health Plus - Elizabethtown Kentucky

➤ LOCATION
110 Chase Way
Suite 4
Elizabethtown, KY 42701

☎ CONTACT
Phone: (270)-900-1825
Fax: (270)-900-1414

204 North Main Street, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 / Info@Elizabethtownpartners.Com / (270) 360-1222

EPIC - Elizabethtown Partners In Counseling

Email: info@astrabh.com

Call: 270-506-2730

https://www.astrabh.com/elizabethtown

Behavioral Health Clinics
Communicare Clinic
1311 North Dixie Avenue
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Phone: 270.769.1304
Fax:270.763.0512

Communicare Clinic
1072 South Dixie Boulevard