ExSpouse lies About assets

Shellyp291

Jurisdiction
California
After a 35 yr. marriage my ex has done everything to not gave to pay alimony. He filed bankruptcy, and told the court he has no money to pay. But He has since paid a 240,000 MTG, all at once, taken trips and vacations. He shows no late payments or dept at all on his credit reports and has s 8.9 rating. How do I present this to the court? I am destitute and am waiting on disability to be approved. He has stopped paying anything. Please help as I am not lawyer, but have kept on fighting for my rights. I am lost.....

You need a lawyer.
You live in California.
Find a lawyer who will represent you, who is smart enough to get paid out of the marital estate.

You need a lawyer.
You live in California.
Find a lawyer who will represent you, who is smart enough to get paid out of the marital estate.

There is no such thing or person. I have done everything myself and guess I will continue. Your reply shows how little you care. If you dont know dont answer!

The answers you get on sites like this have nothing to do with "caring" they have to do with reality. And the reality is, without a lawyer, you will remain "lost" and your enemy will have a considerable advantage.

There is no such thing or person. I have done everything myself and guess I will continue. Your reply shows how little you care. If you dont know dont answer!

You don't know me, madam.
You don't know who, or what I care about.
You're right, I don't care about whether your husband ever pays you a dime.
I have no reason to care about you, or your problems.
Apparently, your former spouse doesn't care about you, either.
I think I know why.
I don't know you, either.
I do, however, know that I won't be using my knowledge or my law degree to answer you more thoroughly.
Many times I give an answer to test a person's sincerity, politeness, and civility.
Most of the time, people fail the test, the way you did.
Nevertheless, good luck.

You don't know me, madam.
You don't know who, or what I care about.
You're right, I don't care about whether your husband ever pays you a dime.
I have no reason to care about you, or your problems.
Apparently, your former spouse doesn't care about you, either.
I think I know why.
I don't know you, either.
I do, however, know that I won't be using my knowledge or my law degree to answer you more thoroughly.
Many times I give an answer to test a person's sincerity, politeness, and civility.
Most of the time, people fail the test, the way you did.
Nevertheless, good luck.
If you knew how I've been treated by others in your profession you might see my side. As it is our justice system works ONLY for those with money. I'm done with this site.

Back