International Issue Expungement

Timora

I am an international student, last year in October i got arrested for shoplifting worth $7. I got a lawyer & appeared in court & the charge was dismissed. Right now I am looking to get my arrest record expunged. Can my arrest record be expunged permanently? And also after this records have been expunged will the immigration still see it, & whenever I apply for. Visa to the US do I have to fill out "yes"to the "have you ever been arrested"
Question.

I am an international student, last year in October i got arrested for shoplifting worth $7. I got a lawyer & appeared in court & the charge was dismissed. Right now I am looking to get my arrest record expunged. Can my arrest record be expunged permanently? And also after this records have been expunged will the immigration still see it, & whenever I apply for. Visa to the US do I have to fill out "yes"to the "have you ever been arrested"
Question.

Yes, in many cases an expunged record can reveal that which you desired to be hidden.
You need to pose your question to the powerful people that control your destiny, if you wish to remain in this country:
www.uscis.gov

Only the powerful people at USCIS can tell you how they will will treat you.
Be prepared to be amazed.

Back