Enforcing Child support if allegated father is Canadian, mother mexican and daugther is american

A

Anilu77

Jurisdiction
Other
How can I enforce a DNA TEST for child support if father refuses, is Canadian - lives in Quebec and has his own business there, daugther is American (was born in Texas) and Mexican (lives with the mother in Mexico city) and mother is Mexican )lives in Mexico city).

History:
Allegated father #1 (Canadian living in Quebec and Ontario)
Allegated father #2 (English but living in the US)
Mother - Mexican living in Mexico but worked in Quebec, and lived in US )
Daugther - born in US now living in Mexico (with american birth certificate and passport)

Allegated Father #1 already submitted to a pre-natal DNA test (via mail) in Canada (before daugther was born), but the clinic admitted already to made a mistake since the allegated father #2 who was ruled as the father in this test took another Legal DNA test after daugther was born and was not the father. Went to court to get his name off the birth certificate.
Now allegated father #1 (Canadian) doesn´t want to take DNA Test
How can I get a court order for it? with whom? Since I don´t live in Texas they say is out of their jurisdiction. Do I need to go to CAnada and file a Civil Claim in the courthouse/ Mediation/?

Thank you in advance

Seems pretty obvious that you'll have to take your case to a Canadian court.

Consult an attorney in Canada where the alleged father lives.

You'll find you can't go around fingering Joe, Jack, and John seeking the man who allegedly inseminated you.

People can ignore you.

The guy in Canada is almost untouchable.

Back