driving while suspended

dandee61

Jurisdiction
Washington
If you was already parked and out of your car and on private property can a officer pull up and say that they seen you driving. You had suspended drivers license. Can that officer give you a ticket.

The car the person was driving was not theirs and the legal owner showed up can the officer have it impounded for 30 days . The legal owner asked if they could take the car when it was on private property the officer said no. Is that legal.

Last edited:
If you was already parked and out of your car and on private property can a officer pull up and say that they seen you driving.

Yes.

You had suspended drivers license. Can that officer give you a ticket.

Yes.

The car the person was driving was not theirs and the legal owner showed up can the officer have it impounded for 30 days .

Yes.

The legal owner asked if they could take the car when it was on private property the officer said no. Is that legal.

Yes.

Understand that the owner of the car also committed an offense by allowing an unlicensed driver to drive his car.

I've moved your latest question to this thread because it's related to your driver license issues. Please keep all future questions in this thread and not open new ones.

If you got a ticket driving while suspended, DWI and lying to a officer . It was thrown out of court or dismissed. Is this ticket gone forever or can they bring it back if you got a ticket later driving while suspended. What I'm asking is if I got pulled over later while driving with a suspended license would that be my first affence

Well, you list 3 citations and then you refer to "it" which denotes "one." If all three were dismissed, the answer depends on how and why each one was dismissed and what the judge wrote in the case file.

Back