desperate need of help with parenting plan.

good

Jurisdiction
Florida
this case is taking place in Putnam county fl. first there was a parenting plan setup between my self and my daughters mother. she signed off on the parenting plan then the court adopted the parenting plan dec14. she followed the parenting plan until mar15. I filed for modification to better monitor my daughters school progress and have my daughter stay with me and my mother sun thru thur. the general magistrate said in the file that the mothers testimony is low and showed little concern for the truth and instead attempted to mislead the court. also, the general magistrate finds based on his observation of the 21 July 2015 hearing that the mother exhibited a low level of life skills and parenting skills. I missed the court date after that by mistake and tried to request another court date and was refused. the evidence was turned in, and the court denied my modification for a parenting plan and changed the parenting plan, from seeing my daughter every weekend to every other weekend.
instead of the court giving me equal time sharing for the weekends that I missed with my daughter they gave me 2 weeks. its been a month since I've seen my daughter. and I really cant trust that the court is following the laws. my daughters future is important she needs to graduate from college and lead a productive life. that's my goal as a parent. how can I get the parenting plan changed. please help.

this case is taking place in Putnam county fl. first there was a parenting plan setup between my self and my daughters mother. she signed off on the parenting plan then the court adopted the parenting plan dec14. she followed the parenting plan until mar15. I filed for modification to better monitor my daughters school progress and have my daughter stay with me and my mother sun thru thur. the general magistrate said in the file that the mothers testimony is low and showed little concern for the truth and instead attempted to mislead the court. also, the general magistrate finds based on his observation of the 21 July 2015 hearing that the mother exhibited a low level of life skills and parenting skills. I missed the court date after that by mistake and tried to request another court date and was refused. the evidence was turned in, and the court denied my modification for a parenting plan and changed the parenting plan, from seeing my daughter every weekend to every other weekend.
instead of the court giving me equal time sharing for the weekends that I missed with my daughter they gave me 2 weeks. its been a month since I've seen my daughter. and I really cant trust that the court is following the laws. my daughters future is important she needs to graduate from college and lead a productive life. that's my goal as a parent. how can I get the parenting plan changed. please help.

You blew it by MISSING the court date.
That mistake has and will continue to cost you.

If the plan is to be changed, only a lawyer in your county can help you.

Good luck.

Any parenting plan change will have to be done through the court system. Agree that you might want to talk to a lawyer. Good luck.

Back