Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Civil claim letter and background check

Chris83728

Jurisdiction
Massachusetts
After paying civil claim letter and there was no charges , when getting a background check , can the employers see that.

Civil claim in reference to what, a legitimate debt?

Civil Demand does not show up on a typical background check that seeks criminal convictions. Now if the store you stole from is a member of any retail theft database your name could appear in a search there. I am a Retail theft consultant and answer questions like yours daily.

Civil Demand does not show up on a typical background check that seeks criminal convictions. Now if the store you stole from is a member of any retail theft database your name could appear in a search there. I am a Retail theft consultant and answer questions like yours daily.
Well what about sears

OP - if you want to know if a store is a member of a retail theft database, shrinkmaster (being a retail theft consultant), will/can generally let you know. However, he usually wants a private message or e-mail sent to him requesting this info along with the name of the store. He will generally answer you back in a PM or e-mail.

It's always best that you do not name the store on a public forum.

OP - if you want to know if a store is a member of a retail theft database, shrinkmaster (being a retail theft consultant), will/can generally let you know. However, he usually wants a private message or e-mail sent to him requesting this info along with the name of the store. He will generally answer you back in a PM or e-mail.

It's always best that you do not name the store on a public forum.
Exactly as I do work for retailer as well and this is usually a secret I cannot disclose this on a public forum. You may email me at retailtheftexpert@gmail.com

Back