child question

P

pjreeves49

Jurisdiction
Iowa
Currently i have joint custody and he is primary. Currently i have a 3 bedroom apt so both boys have their own room. My ex has a three bedroom house as well. However he has been with someone for two months and planning a marriage. He stays with her and her four girls. My problem is that my children sleep on a twin air mattress in the living room where two of her daughters sleep on a sepetate matress. He wakes them up at 430-5 in order to drive to his house drop them off so they can get bus at 7. My boys are 12 and 13 and tell he how exhausted they are and their dad wont listen. Do i have any standing to get them as their primary parent

Currently i have joint custody and he is primary. Currently i have a 3 bedroom apt so both boys have their own room. My ex has a three bedroom house as well. However he has been with someone for two months and planning a marriage. He stays with her and her four girls. My problem is that my children sleep on a twin air mattress in the living room where two of her daughters sleep on a sepetate matress. He wakes them up at 430-5 in order to drive to his house drop them off so they can get bus at 7. My boys are 12 and 13 and tell he how exhausted they are and their dad wont listen. Do i have any standing to get them as their primary parent

Sure you have STANDING to take daddy to court and request daddy lose primary custody.

You can discuss this with an attorney - it will have to be done through the court system.

Back