Finance, Investments can i suie my car company for breach of contract

linkennedy

Hi I was just wondering if I can go after TSA financial group for selling my contract to another company without my knowledge. They hit a financial hard ship and sold my contract to a company called ida. In my contract it states they can not and will not share any information and that they have no affiliates. Now after 4 car payments they are saying they have not received a payment and I have reciets to prove I have payed. Ida is being extreamally rude to me and not wanting to descuse me signing with TSA not ida they get upset and hang up. After looking into ida I have found that my contract number is a po box and they have been turned in to the better business burrow 86 times in the past 6 months. Please help

Hi I was just wondering if I can go after TSA financial group for selling my contract to another company without my knowledge. They hit a financial hard ship and sold my contract to a company called ida. In my contract it states they can not and will not share any information and that they have no affiliates. Now after 4 car payments they are saying they have not received a payment and I have reciets to prove I have payed. Ida is being extreamally rude to me and not wanting to descuse me signing with TSA not ida they get upset and hang up. After looking into ida I have found that my contract number is a po box and they have been turned in to the better business burrow 86 times in the past 6 months. Please help

A finance contract, any finance contract can be sold anytime to any willing buyer.
The debtor, YOU, has no say in the contract being sold.
Until the debt is paid in FULL, you can be bartered and exchanged like any slave from the 16th century (or earlier).

In my contract it states they can not and will not share any information and that they have no affiliates.

That has nothing to do with selling or assigning your loan.

I suggest you read your entire contract and find the place where it says that they CAN sell or assign your loan. And even if it's not in there it can be sold or assigned if there is nothing in the contract prohibiting sale or assignment.

Send IDA a copy of all your payment receipts to date and make sure you make the next payment to IDA early enough to make sure it gets there on time.

Then get over your pique because there isn't anything you can do about the switch.

Back