address change 3 weeks after naturalization application

sasha11

Jurisdiction
Washington
I have applied for the naturalization process to obtain U.S. Citizenship 3 weeks ago in WA. I have got a new job in Virginia and I am planning to move to Virginia. my question is -will this delay the processing time? if so what will you advice me?

I have applied for the naturalization process to obtain U.S. Citizenship 3 weeks ago in WA. I have got a new job in Virginia and I am planning to move to Virginia. my question is -will this delay the processing time? if so what will you advice me?

You should direct all immigration related question to the powerful US Immigration authorities.

www.uscis.gov

We are humble peasants working in the Phillipines answering questions for people in the US.

Most of us are convicted felons.

We get an extra bowl of rice and one US dollar for a 14 hour work day.

If we behave, no one beats us.

We do this work hoping one day we might be free.

I have seen it take 4-5 months time to complete the naturalization / citizenship timeline. If you change your address there is a possibility that you might delay processing time. Then again, it may not given how long it can take. Do note that if you don't file a change of address you may need to complete the process in the location of your old address - which in this case is pretty far away.

Back