Accused homeweackingwhore

• Thread Starter Accused homeweackingwhore
  • Start date
A

Accused homeweackingwhore

Jurisdiction
Kansas
my exboyfriends wife put up my picture and untrue statements about me on a web site she named me stood a picture from My Facebook told where I work and my husbands name is there anything I can do to get the information off the site

My ex's spouse took a picture from My Facebook put it on a web site with my name where I worked where I lived my spouses name and lies about me what can I do to get it taken down and what would be the consequences to there actions as far as putting all my information on a site

I have to have the right numbers to have them take it down and I can't get them my computer will not show it to me So no I have not I have told the ex to take it down they say they are working on it but I can't trust that they are trying

I have to have the right numbers to have them take it down and I can't get them my computer will not show it to me So no I have not I have told the ex to take it down they say they are working on it but I can't trust that they are trying

Not much you can do, if you're unable to contact the site operator. Even if you make such contact, many of those websites operate on other CONTINENTS.

In fact, even if you decided to sue the alleged perpetrator, PROVING she did it will be impossible and very expensive.

My suggestion, simply weather the storm, don't comment on it, except to say, "It's entirely untrue!"

The person that put it up said they did put it up they told us in Tex and said it was right that it was freedom of speech

Read my post.
I'm not the boss of you.
You're free to follow my suggestions, or struggle with your own devices.
Yes, its TRUE, once the bell has been rung, everyone heard it.
Nothing you can do but hold your head up, refuse to discuss it, and live your life.
There's a lesson in there, isn't there?

It might be time to TIGHTEN UP your life, do better things, avoid people who cause you harm, and look to your future, NOT to your past.

If you have about $20,000 to spend, you can HIRE a lawyer to seek redress for you.
If you don't have $20,000 to HIRE that lawyer, all you can do is "grin and bear it".

Just so you know, even when you spend that twenty large, very little will change, but its like a makeover, you'll probably feel better for it.

Well we was separated from our spouses at the time it happened. Thank you all for the advice

None of that matters, and we're not judging.
We're simply saying, we sometimes can't get what we want, or it isn't available to us.

But, you have learned AGAIN, just how judgemental people can be, and I'm sure some of these people professed to be your friends before all of this was revealed.

Bizarre things is, many of the ones laughing, giggling, finger pointing, and judging YOU, probably have the skeletons in their closets, too.

As an old Army Sarge told me years agon, "Sir, don't SHIT where you eat!"

Now you know that, too.
Plus, don't allow others to misuse you for their own evil desires.
You're much better than someone's sex toy.

It wont change situation but let me suggest something. I belong to a "parenting and relationship forum" (link below parentnook) its hosted by this site. there you can discuss this issue not as legal matter but to get advice from others who may had similar situations. This i snot really a legal issue outside of law suit but perhaps someone of this other forum has been through this too

Parent Nook Forums - Index page

Back