Accepted for Value

JonECash

Jurisdiction
Michigan
I'm contacting you as a REPRESENTATIVE of JONATHON DOMBROWSKI and I would like to know the proper way to legally discharge any accrued debts against him? I'm aware of the validity of the process just unaware of the proper actions necessary for the success of.

Thank You

I'm contacting you as a REPRESENTATIVE of JONATHON DOMBROWSKI and I would like to know the proper way to legally discharge any accrued debts against him? I'm aware of the validity of the process just unaware of the proper actions necessary for the success of.

Thank You

If these are debts he owes you, nothing much to do, except kiss and forgive his indebtedness.

If these debts are owed to others, all you can do is advise your ward to file bankruptcy. He can do that himself, or hire a licensed attorney to do so for him.

I'm contacting you as a REPRESENTATIVE of JONATHON DOMBROWSKI

Exactly how are you "representing" Mr Dombrowski? If you are not an attorney then you are breaking the law if you represent him in any legal matter.

I would like to know the proper way to legally discharge any accrued debts against him?

It's called bankruptcy.

I'm aware of the validity of the process just unaware of the proper actions necessary for the success of.

Google "How to file bankruptcy" and you'll find out all Mr Dombrowski needs to know.

It's not real clear if you are talking about debts owed to you, debts owed to others or both --- you "might" want to talk to a lawyer.

Back